What started as a business experiment to reach out to customers locked at home in the COVID-19 pandemic has now turned into a full-time business with encouraging success.
Atmosphere is an Internet First Manufacturing D2C which focuses on workplace and collaborative spaces. It is backed by founders with 20+
years of experience in Design & Build Offices, Co-working & furniture manufacturing for the most coveted customers in India.
Our products will endeavor to meet the highest benchmarks for design & quality and our services always backed by continuous and robust investment in automation and technology enabling customer bliss.
Our product initiatives will be guided by form, function and fitness for the discerning buyer who looks at doing up a space as an investment in wellbeing and is looking for the best value proposition.
Job Location: Andheri, Mumbai
We are looking for a Management level Sales executive to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and providing guidance to the sales team. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head-to-head opportunities.
EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
• 10 years of relevant sales experience
• The incumbent has in the past worked with lifestyle or interior design products/services liaising with corporate procurement, project management and interior design houses at the highest level
• Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
• Strong leadership and team building skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
• Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reports for the sales team, Customer Service Executive for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
• Build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
• Evangelize the product and personally help close the largest deals
• Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing.
• Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
• Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
• Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
CTC: INR 10,00,000 PA (Subject to negotiation on further communication)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are urged to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV, inclusive of latest working contact details, and we will get back to you after reviewing your application at the earliest.
Please send your CV to following e-mail address with the details mentioned below:
Phone No: +91 9156367006